A Concrete bunker is designed to protect military personel and civilians.
In event of threat to life and health during a war or non-military crisis, when there is a high probability of a shock wave resulting from an explosion of military altilery, improvised explosives or nuclear explotion.
The base of the bunker is a steel cube, which has double walls made of 6mm thick steel and reinforcing ribs. After assembling the steel structure in its final location, it should be filled with C30/37 concrete.
- Bulletproof and blast front doors
- Ventilation system with NBC Lunor VA-150 filter and explosion-proof valve, mains 230V or manual hand crank
- Power bank 3500W
- Electrical cabinet with electrical plugs and outlets
- LED lighting 6 pcs
- Extra connection to generator placed outside
- Capacity 40 persons
- External lenght 10m – Internal lenght 9,7 m
- External width 3m – Internal width 2,7 m
- External hight 3 m – Internal hight 2,75 m
- Weight 51 000 kg
ARMOX AND RAMOR BODY STEEL AVAILABLE.